I am an Assistant Professor of Software Engineering at the Informatics Department of the State University of Maringá (DIN-UEM), Brazil, since Aug. 2011.
I hold a Ph.D. in Computer Science from the University of São Paulo (ICMC-USP), Brazil. I was a visitor scholar at the Star Group of the University of Waterloo (UW), Ontario, Canada in 2009, during my Ph.D.
My research interests include:
- Software Product Lines;
- Software Process Lines;
- Variability Management;
- Software Architecture and Evaluation;
- Model-driven Engineering;
- UML and Metamodeling;
- Experimental and Evidence-based Software Engineering;
- Education in Software Engineering.
I act regularly as:
- a reviewer in journals and conferences, such as The Journal of Systems and Software (JSS), ACM Computing Surveys (CSUR), Journal of Software Engineering Research and Development (JSERD), Journal of Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering (IJSEKE), Journal of Universal Computer Science (J.UCS), and IET Software (IET SEN);
- an associate editor of IET Software (IET SEN);
- an editorial board member of Journal of Universal Computer Science (J.UCS);
- a member of the technical program committee of several international conferences.
My Brazilian Lattes CV here